Dopplex 8MHz Intraoperative Surgical Probe
Re-Sterilisable 8MHz Surgical Doppler Probe
Quality control is vitally important in performing surgery, if secondary intervention and re-operation are to be avoided.
The Dopplex intraoperative probe can assist in the performance of safe surgery. Using Doppler ultrasound the probes provide immediate evidence of success in vascular reconstructive procedures. By confirming blood flow prior to closing, time and costs of a potential re-operation can be saved.
Furthermore the risk of prolonged ischemic time is significantly reduced.
The probe can also be used to locate small vessels in skin flap planning and during cosmetic procedures.
“Although I do appreciate the financial restrictions present in many hospitals, there is no doubt that having to take a blocked graft back to theatre or worse still, an amputation, will cost much more than several probes and the Doppler unit.” M. Lewis, UK.
• Sterilisable by Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Steris System 1.
• Audible, Visual* and Hard Copy* Confirmation of Blood Flow.
• 8MHz Operation for Reliable Flow Detection in Native Vessels and some Prosthetic Grafts.
• Simple Operation – Special Electronic Adaptor Resists Diathermy Interference and allows connection to any Vascular Dopplex Advanced Pocket Doppler.
• Unique Easy Clean Connector System.
• When used with the new DMX Digital Doppler unit, immediate Visualisation of Doppler Waveforms can Confirm Blood Flow.
* Depending on Dopplex system used.
The easy to clean probes have been designed in close consultation with leading surgeons and meet exacting requirements for quality, ease of use and value for money. A unique, easy clean connector system has been developed to provide trouble free connection to the probe adaptor and the super flex cable does not kink or tangle when in use.
The probes are available in a variety of different packs:
- • A starter pack which includes 3 probes, adaptor and clamp.
- • Extra probes are also available in packs of 3.