Dopplex DR4 Patient Record Software
Electronic Patient Record Software
Dopplex DR4 is a unique vascular reporting software package for use in conjunction with the Dopplex ABility, Dopplex MD2 and Dopplex MD200 Doppler units.
It enables automated ABIs and Doppler vascular studies to be undertaken and saved in a patient database. It also provides full page documented hard-copy printouts and pdf file capability for interfacing to Electronic Patient Record Systems. It is easily installed and does not require any modification to your computer.
Applications available in version 4.0 include:
For Dopplex Ability:
- • Automatic ABI Studies with PVR Waveforms.
- • Upper and lower limb arterial pressure and flow studies.
- • Lower Limb Venous Studies.
- • Extra-cranial Blood Flow Studies.
- • Penile Pressure and Flow Studies.
- • Podiatry and Chiropody Studies.
- • Pre/Post Operative Studies.
- • Surgical Studies with Flow Calculations.
- • Doppler Waveform Parameter Calculations.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8
USB and serial cables included for Doppler