Career Opportunities: Clinical Sales Specialist – Huntleigh Cardiff
Clinical Sales Specialist – WoundExpress
Huntleigh, A member of the Arjo family
Helping the NHS,
Developing a new career!
Be part of the introduction of the new and revolutionary WoundExpress product.
Competitive salary, Company Car, Bonus scheme, Private Medical Scheme.
Huntleigh, a member of the Arjo family, has released to market it’s exciting and revolutionary new product, WoundExpress, designed to assist in the management of hard to heal leg ulcers.
As part of our market development plans we are now seeking to appoint a team of clinical professionals, (Band 6 level) to help build the momentum of this product in the wound care arena in the UK.
These exciting new positions will require knowledge of wound care delivery and high level nursing skills to develop the full market potential for WoundExpress.
Clinical Sales Specialist.
Home based, but reporting into the Cardiff office.
37 hours per week.
Territories available, North, Midlands, South East/London.
The role will be responsible for development of WoundExpress (IPC) sales in the assigned territory. Utilizing your clinical and wound care treatment delivery knowledge you will work with Senior NHS Professionals and Clinical Staff to explain and promote the benefits of the WoundExpress products (and other IPC products in future).
The awareness of the Leg Ulcer clinical pathways and treatment regimes will be an essential requirement. Good communication with internal personnel and external customers will be necessary. The ability to be a self-starter and be determined to make a difference will be a key attribute. You will be responsible for working as part of a team, but developing the sales of a single product and service in your territory. You will report into and take direction from the National Sales Manager based in Cardiff.
- Education or qualifications: Band 6 nurse in a relevant wound care area of the NHS.
- Previous background and work experience: It is not essential to have a track record of sales as coaching will be given in this area and include the use of CRM and sales planning techniques.
- A need to understand the NHS Structure around wound care is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both over the telephone and face to face. Demonstrating a real desire for excellent customer service, professionalism and compassion for others at all times. Confidently handling difficult conversations with customers.
- Able to problem solve and seek solutions logically in challenging situations using initiative and resourcefulness.
- Confident to converse with NHS managers at all levels.
- Demonstrate a motivated and passionate approach to work, taking ownership for tasks.
- Planning and organising to manage time, KPI’s and workload effectively.
Other Essential Requirements:
- It is essential to have excellent written and spoken English.
- UK Requirements: Eligibility to work in the UK (essential).
- Required to hold a valid UK drivers license.
- Travel: Ability to travel within the UK and potentially abroad with overnight stays as and when required.
- IT: Must have intermediate level Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Applications close 30th January 2020
To apply follow the link below or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Huntleigh can be contacted at:
35 Portmanmoor Road, Cardiff, CF24 5HN, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)29 2048 5885